Hydraulic ATV Front End Loader
ATV Front Loader Specifications
Our hydraulic front loader has easy mount installation needed initially. Thereafter, connecting it takes only a few minutes. We have designed this front loader to fit as many ATV body types as possible; but due to a body change Arctic Cat made back in 2005, our attachment does not fit 05’ and newer Arctic Cat ATV bodies. A 400CC engine is recommended for this product. If your quad is out of this range, contact us directly for more details or for a custom request. Additionally, it’s important that you call your ATV dealer to check whether using our implements void the warranty of your ATV. Also, we need to inform you that the max travel speed with the attachment in place is 5 miles an hour. The manual for the Groundhog hydraulic front loader is available on our website for customer convenience.
ATV Manufacturer/Model Fitment:
- Arctic Cat (04’ Models and Older)
Groundhog Front Loader System Features:
- Durable One Time Mounting Installation (requires 45-60 minutes)
- Easy Connection & Removal after Initial Mount (average time 5 minutes)
- Suspension Locks (included and installation takes seconds)
- Electric Hydraulic Lift Pack
- Raises up to 5 Feet High
- Double Acting Cylinder
- Rocker Switch Controls
You have the Power when choosing your ATV Accessories
This website gives our potential, new and past clients the power of knowledge. Here, you’ll find ample information, customer feedback, and company support to make an informed decision best for you. At Wild Hare Manufacturing, we hold customer satisfaction above all else—because we’re aware of the high demand for an ATV attachment that does more than go up and down. We assure you our products won’t fall short of your expectations, like so many others on the market.
Markets and Applications for the Hydraulic Front End Loader:
- Property Maintenance – Hauling snow, logs and other heavy loads.
- Landscaping Professional – Transporting plants, trees, shrubs, rock, back dragging, digging and even leveling ground.
- Horse Stables – Clean up manure, stables and transport hay barrels or bales.
- Hunters – A fresh kill can be heavy, make hauling it back easy.
- Replace any need for a wheel barrel!
There’s more time for work or play when you equip your four wheeler with The Groundhog Loader System. Order yours online today or contact us directly with specific questions at email@example.com or call 218-483-1000.